Thursday 9 August 2007

Put a Badger in a £1000 Pound suit, and he still looks like Badger. You wouldn't respect him anymore than before. But would he respect himself?

Putting the world to rights is bound to take time. In the next month this blog will be up and running properly. The fact that I am setting an advance date for making plans to sit in the dark and cry onto my keyboard is a bad start, I know. But a date, whereon I intend to commit long term to sitting in my own filth and ranting on the web about the state of the nation, the ingrained racism and snobbery of our fair Isle, of the fall in moral standards and values and of course the best site on the web to watch Gypsies have sex with a pig for a fake passport made out of twigs, spit and two slices of old cheese. (see what I did there? Double bluff and..Oooh Satire! Wait for the bit where I dissect America's foreign policy using the metaphor of the death of Jazz the politically (in)correct and patronising as f*%k break-dancing robot in the Transformers movie. "Jazz was a good Soldier". No he wasn't Optimus Prime. He was a tit.)

Anyway with further due here are some bits and pieces to get 'the party started'. That's the kind of cool thing Jazz would say right?! I don't know what's happening but I gotta get me to a Toys R Us....

No comments: